Good news for travelers returning to the United Kingdom from Spain, the Government has published this morning on its official site that the Balearic Islands go to the green list since June 30 at 4:00 am:
“Spain (including the Balearics and Canary Islands) The Balearic islands will move to the green watchlist at 4:00 am, Wednesday 30 June. If you arrive in England from the Balearics before then, you need to follow the amber list rules. Mainland Spain and the Canary Islands will stay on the amber list.”
The requirements that are maintained for the countries on the green list are:
- RT-PCR test for the return trip, do a maximum of 72 hours before the trip.
- Certificate of results in English with QR code.
- Purchase of PCR test kits at home on days 2 and 8 after your return.
We have a post where we explain all the requirements that your certificate must have, once your test has been carried out in Spain:
- Laboratory name
- Laboratory contact details
- Details of the specialist who analyzes the sample
- Analysis method used
- Test reliability
- Sample collection date
- Patient’s date of birth
- Patient’s first and last name
- QR code
We will keep abreast of the new measures taken by the Government of the United Kingdom regarding the position of Spain in the list of risk countries.
At medmesafe, we place at your disposal a network of certified laboratories to carry out your PCR Test (throughout Spain), Home PCR Test, Rapid Antibody Test, and Rapid Antigen Test by contacting us through the following form.