Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Philippines – As the pandemic keeps being an ever changing phenomenon, traveling and vacation are still able to go through and happen. There are just some conditions to meet, and exciting destinations such as the Phillipines can become a reality.
- A negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours maximum before arriving in The Philippines.
- Complete a 5-day quarantine on a designated facility
- Proof of booked accommodation in designated locations, for the mandatory quarantine. You can check out the approved places here: https://mactancebuairport.com/pdf/List-of-Transiting-Hotels.pdf
- Fill up the mandatory Health Declaration Form, which you can find here: https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Philippines, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
5 Top Reasons to Visit the Philippines:
With all your documents and tests done, the excitement to take off to the beautiful country of the Philippines can even go higher if you check out these spots and activities:
- Summer weather all season
- Philippines is the friendliest country in Asia
- An affordable destination: most day tours in the Philippines cost only 20 USD
- Festival Season All Year: colorful, wild and fun parties taking place in the streets in the middle of the day is a common day order!
- Biodiversity and nature like no other: Philippines is an staple for outdoor landscapes, rare species and wildlife activities.
Check out the full 13 reasons to visit the Philippines here: https://guidetothephilippines.ph/articles/ultimate-guides/why-travel-the-philippines