Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Qatar – In order to ensure safety and well being, Qatar has also been moving along to reinforce their guidelines and controls regarding COVID-19. Find out in this article about how you can travel to Qatar from Spain and what do you need to enter smoothly
According to the Ministry of Public Health in Qatar, passengers need to submit a PCR negative test result taken 48 hours before arriving in Qatar. To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Qatar, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here
|At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
All passengers must sign an Undertaking and Acknowledgement Form before arriving in Qatar. The form is available on the Ministry of Public Health website, pre-registration platform website www.ehteraz.gov.qaand airline online booking form. Citizens and residents are exempted from this requirement on the condition that they are fully vaccinated inside the State of Qatar arriving from one of the countries to which Standard Health Measure apply.
6 Interesting Facts About Qatar
- Qatar is the safest place in the world: Numbeo Crime Index, put out Qatar as the country with the lowest points of crime, which is something to greatly consider when traveling, don’t you think?
- Qatar Airlines is the best airline in the world: For 3 years, Qatar’s own airline has been recognized as the safest and best working airline company. It is the only line that has flights to all seven continents, maybe you should book you flight with them!
- It will host the FIFA World Cup: becoming the first arab nation to do so, Qatar is going to host one of the sport´s world biggest events, this november. It will be the first time it is held in winter and in a country this size.
- Wealthy economy, cheap gas: As one of the richest countries in the world, Qatar and its people enjoy several perks, for example, having one of the best and less priced gas and oil services
- Only 12 percent of its population are locals: Qatar has a great and historical record with expats, so a lot of the people walking around the streets of Doha, are actually foreigners that made it their home.
- There are far more men than women: For every woman in Qatar there are 3 men