Requirement for traveling from Spain to Russia – Russia remains one of the most coveted travel destinations in Eurasia, thanks to its vast history, landscapes and traditions. We compiled all you need to know and possess as a checklist for you:
- Present a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to departure and present it at the airport in either English or Russian
- Passengers who have been infected with COVID‑19 in the last 90 days, counted from the date that symptoms were first detected, who are asymptomatic but still test positive during RT‑PCR testing will only be allowed for travel if they present the following documents:
- Two positive COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test results, with an interval of at least fourteen days, the second one taken not more than one day before boarding
- Passport, valid for at least six months.
- Return flight ticket, with confirmed date.
This information is verified with the official website for the Government of Russia
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Russia, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here
|At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
Why visiting Russia could be the plan you were waiting for
- Russia is the largest European and Asian country that covers over 17 million square kilometers. Its natural landscapes and nature offering include 48 national parks.
- Access The Golden Ring, which includes the following cities: Sergiev Posad, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Rostov Veliky, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Ivanovo, Suzdal, Vladimir and several small towns. These cities are associated to Russian architecture from the 12th to the 18th century, including the recognizable onion domes of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- One of the top items in the bucket list of many visitors in Russia is to ride with a Trans-Siberian rail, that connects Moscow with the far East, the last station being Vladivostok. The ride lasts for about a week and the train stops at several stations.
Top Airlines to take you from Spain to Russia
Air France, Brussels Airlines and Air Serbia are the most popular and best rated airlines for this trip. Take a further look here