Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Rwanda – We know how stressful it can be for anyone to put together all that is needed to make a trip overseas. We want to help with this series of informative articles, so you can see it all better, more condensed and easy. This time is for those of you with the beautiful country of Rwanda in Africa.
Checklist for Traveling to Rwanda:
- A negative PCR Test results taken within 72 hours before your arrival to Rwanda. To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Rwanda, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form. Find out more about health details
2. Safari Kit: Rwanda holds vast, wide and beautiful nature. Pack up goggles, thermus and a hat because you will be able to take many safari tours and see beautiful and colorful wildlife.
3. Your Favorite Camera: Sight – seeing will be an inescapable and joyful activity. Rwanda is filled with beautiful landscapes: from buildings, to parks and everything in between, snap a beautiful memory
4. Comfortable shoes: Although public transportation works smoothly, is highly suggested to enjoy long walks inside the streets of Kigali. The weather is welcoming and there is a lot to experience by walking and being more immersed.
5. A couple banana slices: Gorillas are habituated to humankind amongst them, that is way there are many routes to Gorilla trek, and that would be a nice and well deserved treat for them.