Here are the full requirements to travel from Spain to Singapore, according to its Ministry of Health:
- Be fully vaccinated with one of the allowed vaccines listed here
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you need to present a COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction test (PCR test) or a Antigen Rapid Test (ART), taken within 2 days upon arrival. Both documents have to be accompanied with a notarized English and Chinese translation.
- Complete a 7-day stay at one of the accommodations designated for the matter, all listed here. You will be put under a Stay Home Notice
If you are traveling from Spain to Hong Kong, at medmesafe we provide all types of Covid-19 tests, authorized for international travel and with exclusive discounts for our customers:
- RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Price from €69. Buy here
- Rapid antigen test, results 1-2 hours. Price from €22. Buy here.
- RT-PCR test at home, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
- Rapid antigen test at home, results in 1 hour. Price 69€. Buy here.
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
According to Trip Advisor, the two best airlines to take you from Spain to Singapore are Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand. Find out more here
More on the Stay Home Notice
Being in a Stay Home Notice (SHN), means to notify the authorities in Singapore that for an established extension of time the noticed is staying in a determined and safe location. So, if the agreement is not held, the noticed would be an object of a sanction.
After the Stay Home Notice Run
Once you have done 7 days of isolation, you must take a PCR Test and if it comes out negative, you may go ahead with your travel and activities, but respecting the latest public health measures. One of the most important rules is using the Trace Together App, which works as a card of your vaccination, test and SHN record.
All breaking or ignoring of any of these steps would be taken as an offense under the Infectious Diseases Act which can lead to fining, imprisoning or revoking of future entering chances to Singapore.