Requirements for traveling from Spain to Sudan – Traveling, exploring and discovering new and exciting destinations is still possible regardless of your vaccination status. Sudan is one of those wonderful trips you can take this summer to expand your horizons, learn and have the time of your life.
We put together the documents you need to submit to be granted entrance from Spain to Sudan, obtained from the official website for the Ministry Of Interior of Sudan (https://www.evisa.gov.ss/eligibility)
- A negative PCR test taken within 96 hours before your arrival. It cannot be on your mobile, it has to be printed.
- An electronic visa, which can be obtained at https://accounts.eservices.gov.ss/register/visitor?affiliateId=airheart
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Sudan, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
Top 5 of places to visit in Sudan
- Meroe: it was the epicenter of the Napata Kingdom and now its recognized by the UNESCO as a civil and historic treasure
- Suakin: A beautiful collection of gilded mosques with a direct historic connection to the Turks, the Ottoman Relic and The Cape Of Good Hope
- Khartoum: widely known and preferred by tourists for being where the two great strands of the River Nile meet before heading into the ancient lands of Nubia and Egypt.
- Kerma: This magnificent set of ruins also co-lead with the Nile River and boasts an ancient but really interesting history of more than 5000 years.
- Dinder National Park: a protected land boarding with Ethiopia that is the home to many species of felines, antilopes, and ever preserved and admired creatures
Check out the full article on the top destinations and tourism in Sudan here: https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-places-visit-sudan/