Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Tanzania – Although lots of countries have been opening up their borders and lifting up restrictions first required because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are places that still ask their passengers to submit negative PCR tests, such as Tanzania.
Fortunately, we got you covered with discounts and special deals on PCR tests all over Spain. Access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Tanzania, at medmesafe
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
The full requirements for traveling from Spain to Tanzania are:
- A negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before arriving to Tanzania
- Having a visitor visa issued by Tanzania and obtainable here http://www.immigration.go.tz/index.php
- Complete the Online Health Surveillance Form to display basic medical and contact information at https://www.moh.go.tz/en/search?q=travel
Top 5 Wildlife Species in Tanzania
Being a world-known destination for Safari lovers, Tanzania amasses well protected and unique species in its wildlife. Here we leave you with our top 5.
- Wildebeests: one of the two most popular species, they look like cattle with sharp horns, hairy body and a slight hump. Summertime is their season!
- Elephants: the second most popular, they are very friendly to tourists and usually mobilize in groups. Say hello!
- Antelopes: Known for surviving and thriving in all types of ecosystems, antelopes are easy to find and greet, since they are very friendly and warm.
- Black Rhinos: Tanzania is the only place where Black Rhinos still exist and are able to be spotted. Do not miss the opportunity since you won’t have it anywhere else!
- African Wild Dog: a very weird and unique kind of dog that looks very sweet and friendly, but is actually the most ferocious. Take your picture but at a safe distance.