Here are the full requirements for traveling to Hong Kong from Spain, according to the Hong Kong Health Department. As of now, the city of Hong Kong in China, only allows fully vaccinated travelers that present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test taken within 48 hours before departure, to enter. Unvaccinated visitors are not allowed to enter Hong Kong.
In addition to that, all international passengers have to:
- Submit a Health Declaration Form, which you can access here
- Go through a 14 days quarantine when they arrive at a Designated Quarantine Hotel (DQH).
- Have a visa with at least 14 days of validity
- Pass temperature screenings held at the airport.
If you are traveling from Spain to Hong Kong, at medmesafe we provide all types of Covid-19 tests, authorized for international travel and with exclusive discounts for our customers:
- RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Price from €69. Buy here
- Rapid antigen test, results 1-2 hours. Price from €22. Buy here.
- RT-PCR test at home, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
- Rapid antigen test at home, results in 1 hour. Price 69€. Buy here.
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
About the Health Declaration Form
The Health Department Of Hong Kong provides a Health Declaration Form for all international visitors, which is a strict requirement when entering the city. There is a form for the airport, there isanother for the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, and you can find here the form for all other control points.
If you have a travel history in Mainland China or Macao, you must also complete a Health Monitoring Checklist we attach for youhere.
According to Trip Advisor, the top airlines that can take you from Spain to Hong Kong are Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and MIAT Airlines. You can check further information on this here
About The Quarantine
Although fully vaccinated travelers that come from Taiwan, Macao or Mainland China are only obligated to a 7-day quarantine, visitors from Spain have to follow a 14 days quarantine upon arrival. Passengers have to show accommodation reservations for them on a Designated Quarantine Hotel (DQH), all of the options are listed here: www.designatedhotel.gov.hk
The reservation at a DQH must be arranged starting from the day of the scheduled date of arrival in Hong Kong and it can only be left upon confirmation of negative results of the PCR-based nucleic acid test conducted on the 12th day and the RAT conducted on the 14th day.