Requirements to travel from Spain to Chile
Currently, the Republic of Chile lists the following requirements to grant entry to foreigners to its territory:
- If you are not vaccinated, you must have a negative PCR result of no more than 48 hours
- Depending on your country of origin or nationality, you must process an electronic visa. You can check which countries need it by clicking here
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Chile, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
What to do in Chile?
In Latin America, Chile is renowned for incorporating natural phenomena into its tourism mysticism like no other. Please find here, a series of recommended experiments:
- Trekking in Torres del Paine: a Patagonian paradise and a trekking banner. Do not miss the opportunity to see its glaciers.
- Nature in Tierra del Fuego: mountains, whales, forests and more glaciers!
- Walk through the wooden churches of Chiloé: A piece of the history of the Spanish passage to Chile and a mythological experience.
- Find the Mapuche heart: it belongs to one of the oldest tribes in all of Latin America and you can find them in the Chilean region of Araucanía.
- One of the best wines in the world: this is how the one obtained from the vineyards of the Chilean mountain ranges, which have fertile soil and other ideal conditions, ranks.