Requirements to travel from Spain to France – As one of the most popular destinations for tourists and globe trotters, France is probably on your map and route already. In case you need it, here is the full list of documentation you would need to visit one of the top countries in the world
- A negative certificated PCR test result, taken within 72 hours from your arrival or an antigen test, taken 48 hours before
- Completing the following health certification form https://app.euplf.eu/#/
- Have a valid passport.
This information was taken from the official website of the Ministry of Interiors of France, here https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/covid-19-international-travel
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to France, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
|Rapid Antigen Test, results in one hour. Prices from 22€. Buy here
Rapid Antigen Test in Madrid, results in one hour. Prices from 22€€. Buy here
|Rapid Antigen Test in Barcelona, results in one hour. Prices from 22€. Buy here|
|Rapid Antigen Test in Valencia, results in one hour. Prices from 22€. Buy here||Rapid Antigen Test in Málaga, results in one hour. Prices from 22€. Buy here|
Top 5 Cities to Visit in France
- Marseille: Not only is the oldest city in France, but also the city with the biggest culture renaissance in latest years.
- Bourdeaux: these lovely streets compose the wine capital of France. Buildings are chic, food is gourmet and life is luxurious.
- Lyon: cuisine is legendary in the 3rd largest city of France. It houses 21 Michelin starred restaurants, including “Auberge du Pont de Collonges, which is helmed by chef Paul Bocuse, the so-called “god of French cuisine”.”
- Carcassone: filled with fairytale-like sceneries and breathtaking landscapes, this is where photographers and postcard fanatics belong.
- Paris. is not possible to name France´s biggest treasures and not include one of the most iconic places in the whole world. For the lovers of cinema, fashion, music, art and love itself.
Check out full descriptions of these and more cities at: https://www.expatica.com/fr/lifestyle/things-to-do/cities-visit-france-199265/ and shere these requirements to travel from Spain to France!