Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases in women – Did you know that there are exclusively female venereal infections? Did you know that there are diseases of this type that manifest differently in the female sex?
We list a series of information on this subject to guide you on your state of health.
Most common sexually transmitted diseases in women
What symptoms occur in women for each?
- Thick, whitish cape in the mouth or on the tongue
- Frequent infections of the pelvis and vagina
- Weakness and fatigue
- Skin abnormalities: bruises, rashes and sweats
- Drastic weight loss
- Bleeding in the mouth, anus or vagina
- Burning and increased frequency of urination
- Pain during intercourse or bowel movements
- Stomach ache
- Bleeding between periods
- Itching and pain in the anus
- Appearance of one or more dry and open cankers. In the anus, genitals, lips, mouth, or cervix
- Skin rashes or rashes on the hands and feet
- Fever and weakness
- Sore throat and lymph nodes
- Hair loss
- Sores and blisters in the vagina
- Burning while urinating
- Swelling and tenderness of glands in the pelvic region, throat, or armpits
- Fever and headache
- Itching and pain in the genital area
Sexually transmitted disease detection test
Taking into account that all these diseases do not have a specific or fixed symptom, it is necessary to take a test for sexually transmitted infections and confirm that you are healthy.
At medmesafe we offer a series of preventive medicine tests and alternatives, including a test for the detection of sexually transmitted diseases which, within 7 days of the blood sample, will give you a complete report on your state of health.