It is a test that is performed from a urine sample of the patient, for the detection of certain drugs or narcotics in the body. This test must be carried out through an accredited laboratory for it, the reasons why it is done are varied:
- By requirement to enter some jobs.
- Because the person works with minors or drives potentially dangerous machinery.
- The person has consumed these substances and wants to know if they are still in their body.
- They have been the victim of assaults, kidnappings or other dangerous situations.
- To be used as legal evidence in a legal case.
The analysis of the urine collection, as well as the conditions for its realization, will be provided by the laboratory that performs the test.