We have prepared a blog post with the most frequent questions of those who contact us to schedule their RT PCR test, if you want to know how long will it take to get your results, either you need a doctor’s prescription or not, how to schedule your appointment, if your results are valid for travel, how do you they send the results and many more questions, keep reading.
1) Why should I contract the service with you?
· We guarantee the delivery of results in 24 MAXIMUM 48 hours.
· You will always have assistance, by email, WhatsApp or phone.
· We manage your appointment, guaranteeing that you will be able to take your test the day you decide.
· We monitor your results every day of the week.
· Attention in English, French or Spanish as you need.
· You can read the opinions of our users by clicking here
2) How long are the results ready?
In the cities of Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia, the results will be delivered in 24 HOURS FROM THE SAMPLE TAKING, for the rest of the more than 50 collaborating centers with which we work (you can see them all here), the results take between 24- 48 hours to be delivered.
3) Do you deliver the results on weekends?
Yes, if you take the sample on Friday, the results will be delivered on Saturday night, or at the latest, on Sunday morning.
4) Is the certificate valid for travel?
Yes, the most common requirements for traveling certificates are usually:
· Names and surnames of the patient
· Patient identification number (passport or DNI)
· Date the sample was taken
· Laboratory information, which includes device by which the sample was analyzed, name and data of the technician who validates the test, sample result (negative or positive), day and time the report is delivered.
· Unique QR code so that the corresponding personnel can check the validity of the report.
5) Do you deliver the certificate in English?
Yes, all of our collaborating laboratories are qualified to deliver results in English or Spanish as requested by the patient.
6) How do you deliver the results?
When you register at www.medmesafe.com/ you create a personal space on our platform, once the results delivery time has pass, you will receive an email with a notice to let you know you can now download the results from your private area. This way you don’t have to go back to the lab to collect them.
7) What is the closest center to me?
You can see all the centers that we have available by clicking here. We have extraction centers in all the main cities of Spain.
We have centers in the cities of A Coruña, Albacete, Almería, Asturias, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Burgos, Cáceres, Cádiz, Castellón, Córdoba, Cuenca, Fuerteventura, Gipuzkoa, Granada, Guadalajara, Jaén, La Rioja, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, León, Lugo, Madrid, Malaga, Murcia, Navarra, Orense, Palencia, Santander, Salamanca, Segovia, Seville, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid, Vitoria, Zamora, Zaragoza.
Our voucher is valid for any collaborating laboratory. So, if you want to change the extraction center, you can do it, you just need to let us know so we can change your appointment.
8) How do I schedule my appointment?
Once the payment and registration process are completed at www.medmesafe.com/, you must send us a message via WhatsApp to the number (0034) 680 260 118 to request the day and time you prefer to attend the laboratory.
You can also reply to the purchase confirmation email you receive after your registration.
With labs crowded, it can be difficult to get an appointment. With medmesafe you will always have your appointment guaranteed, since we have an agreement in our collaborating centers that allow us to schedule all our users on the most convenient dates for them.
9) Can I only pay through the platform?
Yes, the platform uses the SERVIRED system that allows you to pay safely by VISA or MASTERCARD.
Then, the system automatically generates a personalized voucher, with your name and surname, which you must take PRINTED with you to the laboratory. We do not accept payment in cash or bank transfer.
10) Can I change the day of my test if my travel plans change?
Yes, we reschedule your appointment without problem, we only ask for a prior notice of at least 12 hours. It has no additional cost.
11) What if I don’t use WhatsApp?
In that case you can call us at (0034) 911 284 591 or fill out our contact form here.
12) How much does the PCR service cost?
It will depend on the modality you choose:
● The PCR test in the center (available for all of Spain) has a total cost of € 109 and you can purchase it here.
● The PCR test at home (available only for the Community of Madrid) has a total cost of € 159 and you can purchase it here.
If you still have any questions that we have not addressed in this post, please send them by WhatsApp to 0034 680 260 118 or call us at 0034 911 284 591. At medmesafe we will be happy to accompany you during your RT PCR analysis