Details of the party responsible for processing data
The party responsible for processing the personal data recorded on this form for registration on the platform is PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U., calle Zurbano nº 92 (6º Dcha), 28003 Madrid, Spain, telephone +34 91 128 45 91 and email address email@example.com.
Purposes and legitimation of data processing
a) Data processing based on the legal relationship established between the registered professional and PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U. The data processing described below is mandatory and is based on the legal relationship established between PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U. and the data subject registered on the platform:
- Managing the user's registration on the platform, which includes contacting them to explain how the platform works and the necessary requirements to be able to provide services to users.
- Verifying compliance with the requirement to be a member of a professional association as well as any other requirements which are necessary for registering as a professional on the platform.
- Creating and managing the professional account which is registered on the platform.
- Sending commercial and advertising communications relating to intermediary services offered by PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U.
b) Data processing based on the consent of the data subject.
The data processing described below is voluntary for the data subject. Consequently, the data subject can expressly authorise their data to be processed by PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U. for the following purposes by checking the corresponding boxes:
- Advertising, promotional or commercial prospecting activities by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication about third-party products or services from the following sectors: health, prevention, diagnosis, life quality improvement, wellbeing and healthy lifestyle.
- The communication of user data to other entities in the health, prevention, diagnosis, life quality improvement, wellbeing and healthy lifestyle sectors in order for such entities to perform advertising, promotional or commercial prospecting activities for their products or services by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication.
- Statistical studies and methodological analyses.
c) Data processing based on the legitimate interest of the party responsible for the file:
- Exclusion from receiving commercial and advertising communications to retain the minimum amount of essential data on the data subject for the purpose of identifying them and taking the necessary measures to prevent them from receiving commercial and advertising communications, if so requested by the data subject.
Recipients of the data
The personal data of the data subject will be passed on to third parties when there is a legal obligation to pass on such data to the competent public authorities due to the subject matter of the data and/or to meet the requirements of such authorities.
Provided that the data subject has given their express consent for this, their data may be passed on to other entities in the health, prevention, diagnosis, life quality improvement, wellbeing and healthy lifestyle sectors for advertising, promotional or commercial prospecting activities for their products or services.
How long will your personal data be retained?
Your personal data will be retained until the end of your relationship with medmesafe.
The data subject has the right to contact PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U. to request access to their personal data, to rectify it, to transfer it, to restrict it's processing, to have the data removed and to object to it, as well as to withdraw their consent for the processing of such data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In order to exercise any of these rights, the data subject must send a letter to PROMETUM SPAIN, S.L.U. along with a photocopy of both sides of their National Identity Card or other legal identification document to the following address: calle Zurbano nº 92 (6º Dcha), 28003 Madrid, Spain.
The data subject may revoke their consent without retroactive effects or object to the receipt of commercial communications and advertisements via electronic communication by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with REMOVE as the subject.