What is included in the price of the service?
a full service is included in the price containing: the first contact with the medical specialist that will follow you throughout the process, the samples collection and their analysis, and the final delivery and explanation of results by the selected health professional.
Do I need to be registered to purchase a service?
Yes, it is necessary to sign up before making the purchase. By registering, you fill in your personal data and you have to explain the personal and family background due to the importance of this information for the results interpretation and the appropriate genetic counseling. In addition, you will be able to track all the information about your analysis status in your personal area, and from there you will have the possibility to download the results after a fully explanation and understood from a medical specialist referenced by medmesafe.
The purchase of any of the services can be made by debit or credit card.
Return and cancellation policy
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication relating to the exercise of this return and cancellation right would be sent to the service provider before 14 days.
The client is aware and expressly informed that he will have lost his right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- When the service requested consists of the issuance of an indication or prescription by a professional, at the moment in which it is issued.
- When the requested service consists of carrying out an analysis that requires the collection or extraction of a blood sample, at the moment in which said collection or extraction is carried out in the corresponding clinic or extraction center.
- When the requested service consists in carrying out an analysis that requires the delivery of a sample collection kit to the specialist, at the moment when the kit delivered for the collection of samples is opened or unpacked, even when the sample is collected and has not been used.
In all the indicated cases, the client will have lost his right of withdrawal if the indicated circumstances were met, without there being any reimbursement of the amounts that were paid by him during the purchase of the service.
How long will my results take?
The time to get the results will depend on the type of analysis chosen. All delivery timing are specified in each product chart, calculated from the arrival of the sample to the laboratory.
How is the sample taken?
Analysis that requires oral swab:
You must indicate your address during the purchase process, so the collection kit will be sent to you. When you receive it, you only need to follow the instructions that you will find inside, proceed as indicated, close the kit again and request its collection.
Analysis that require blood sampling:
You must indicate your phone number during the purchase process, so we can contact you to schedule an appointment at the extraction center. Once the extraction is done, we will take care of getting the sample to the laboratory for analysis.
Why is PROMETUM SPAIN S.L.U. in some browsers in the security zone?
Because we have an EV certificate (Extended Validation). Currently, this certificate is the highest level of security that exists. This type of certificates shows the name of the company and not the URL as is the case in some browsers such as Safari (characteristic of this browser). To be able to view the URL, just click on the name of the company.
What benefits do I get from knowing my genetic inheritance?
Each human being is unique due to our genes. Owning the information that your DNA offers give you several benefits:
1. It allows your doctor to know your health status and confirm or exclude a genetic disease.
2. It provides very valuable information for the whole family, even for members who haven’t been screened.
3. Allows appropriate monitoring for each member of the family based on the results, and it enables taking early diagnosis and prevention measures if appropriate.