Requirements for traveling from Spain to Japan
The requirements for traveling from Spain to Japan are listed here for you to be able to prepare and book your flight smoothly. The Japan Ministry Of Health has published this information under their website and we summarize it below for you:
- All passengers arriving in Japan, including Japanese nationals, must have a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken within 72 hours of departure.
- Fill the Questionare Of Health and Customs, which is available in all languages here
- Download MySOS Fast Track App on your mobile.
When it comes to the PCR test, for travelers going from Spain to Japan, at medmesafe we provide all types of Covid-19 tests, authorized for international travel and with exclusive discounts for our customers:
- RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
- RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
- RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
- RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
- RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here
- At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
About MySOS Fast Track
It is an app that works as a storage for all the documents needed for the procedures that take place during the flights arriving to Japan. It was designed by Japan Ministry Of Health and Labor to fasten the process of controls and safety. Its use is mandatory and even if your phone does not allow downloads or you don’t have one, you will need to pay a phone-rental fee to be able to have it.
Get more information and download it here
The possibility of Quarantining
The Ministry of Foreing Affairs of Japan put on a system to group which countries require certain measures, including quarantining and on-arrival tests, by colors. Spain is on the blue group, which is not required quarantine or being testes at the airport
Find out more here