Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Iraq – Just its name takes you to a whole timeline of past and present scenarios that make the beautiful country of Iraq a must-see and must-live, destination for adventurous and inspiration seeking people. These would be the documents, regarding your Covid status, that you would need to submit.
- Present a negative PCR test result, taken within 72 hours prior to your arrival to Iraq in Arab or English
- Have a valid visa and passport, as well as proof of your accommodation booking or the address of your location of stay
Access the complete information by loading into the Emirates United Airlines website, on of the top lines flying to Iraq: https://www.emirates.com/es/english/help/covid-19/travel-requirements-by-destination/
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Iraq, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
Interesting Facts about Iraq
- Iraq was once Mesopotamia: An historic landmark, the meaning of its name is ““Land Between the Rivers” due to its location between Tigris and Euphrates rivers
- Its flag is connected to their faith: Between the red and green stripes, there is a scripture over the white stripe that reads “God is Great”
- There resides the origin of writing: Iraq is credited with being the birthplace of dialects and letters, given the earliest forms found in Mesopotamia 5,500 years ago.
- Babylon: The ever cited and referenced place of Babylon is located withing the territories of Iraq. Its hanging gardens is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world according to UNESCO.
Explore 22 more facts about Iraq here: https://www.factsinstitute.com/countries/facts-about-iraq/