The requirements for traveling from Spain to South Africa are listed here for you to be able to prepare and book your flight smoothly. This information is currently confirmed by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of South Africa on its official website
- All passengers will need to present either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours prior to the time of departure. All passengers will be screened on arrival and those presenting with symptoms will be required to undergo a COVID-19 test.
- Is also required to download the South Africa COVID Alert app, which will be explained further later on this post
When it comes to the PCR test, for travelers going from Spain to New Zealand, at medmesafe we provide all types of Covid-19 tests, authorized for international travel and with exclusive discounts for our customers:
- RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Price from €69. Buy here
- Rapid antigen test, results 1-2 hours. Price from €25. Buy here.
- RT-PCR test at home, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.
- Rapid antigen test at home, results in 1 hour. Price 69€. Buy here.
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
More on the South Africa COVID Alert App
The South Africa COVID Alert App was developed by the South African Government and since, the country has seen results by going from alert type 4 to type 1, which is the lowest and less alarming. It tracks your contacts and activities, notifies you of possible dangerous exposures near your area and compiles information about health resources and recommendations.
Take a look at the app display and learn more here
What you should know after arriving
If presented symptoms of COVID-19, all travelers must take a test. If the result is positive, they will need to undergo a 10-day isolation at their own expense and give that address to the authorities. The location where to isolate is up to the passenger decision
South Africa is one of the top tourist destinations because of its vast natural landscapes, safaris and wildlife. All those spaces are available to visit and enjoy since its been proven that under the current Alert Type 1 the country is at right now, is safe for all beings and actually best to mobilize on open air venues like those