Here are the full requirements for traveling from Spain to Tunisia, according to the Tunisia Government Website, which you can check out here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/tunisia/staying-during-coronavirus
- Have a valid and certified negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours before your arrival
- Apply and obtain a visitors visa, here: http://www.investintunisia.tn/En/entry-and-residence-in-tunisia_11_46#
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Tunisia, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
5 Reasons to get to know Tunisia better
Despite what you may know or not know, Tunisia is actually a fast uprising country in North Africa, propelling in social, economic and cultural aspects. We put together 5 reasons you should be booking that flight from Spain to Tunisia.
- The Most Beautiful Beaches: Tunisia has the prettiest and most famous islands and beaches. Do not miss the chance of spots such as Hammamet, Sousse or Monastir
- Amazing ruins: We suggest you to check out Edjem, a village since it holds the ruins of the longest Roman amphitheater in Africa and is very well spaced to hold comfortably large amounts of people.
- You get to ride donkeys in the Sahara: that is something you can only say in Tunisia. Starting in Tozeur, locals will offer you all kinds of tours and experiences around the vast and marvelous desert.
- Visit the Star Wars settings: In Tunisia, several Star Wars movies were shot and those who are big fans will surely recognize the buildings from the movies in one of the many tours you will get offered while there.
- Food, of course: Tunisian cuisine mixes French, Arabic and Mediterranean influences for a delicious menu starring various ways to eat egg and slow-cooked meats.