Requirements to travel from Spain to Angola – Angola is very well known and admired for all their transpolation of european culture with african. Nowadays, besides the ongoing pandemic, is safe to travel and enjoy all it has to offer by following simple guidelines. According to the Angola Ministry of Foreign Affairs, these are the things you need to have to ensure a great experience
- A negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to your arrival to Angola
- Apply and obtain an e-Visa. The process is entirely online and you start it here
- Pass a free temperature screening, if symptoms are detected, the authorities would run a PCR test and if it comes out positive, you will be required to complete a 7-days quarantine
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
Why you should visit Angola
- Its nature: more than 8 thousand species of plants, 275 mammals, 78 amphibians, 227 reptiles, 915 birds, and more than 300 insects in Angola.
- Its safety: not only has it taken measures to preserve well being from the Covid. Angola has also reinforced all police and military teams.
- The cuisine: among the riches of Angola culture, their food is widely known as one of the greatest, combining Mediterranean influences with African. The most recommended dishes would be Kibeba, Muamba de Galinha, and Ponde.