Requirements for Traveling from Spain to Egypt – An ancient and rich culture full of wonders, has kept Egypt as one of the most desired visiting destinations for globe trotters. Nowadays and since living through the COVID-19 pandemic, these are the things you need to know and have in order to enjoy your trip to the fullest!
- A negative PCR test, taken at least 72 hours prior to arriving to Egypt.
- Proof of a contract with a Health Insurance Company with international coverage
- A complete Health Declaration Form that can be obtained at https://www.visitegypt.gov.eg/
This and much more information can be obtained at the official website for the Egyptian Tourism Authority
To access a certified PCR Test with top quality professionals, for your trip from Spain to Egypt, at medmesafe we got you covered with exclusive discounts and deals:
|RT-PCR test, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Madrid, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 69€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Valencia, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 74€. Buy here||RT-PCR test in Barcelona, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here|
|RT-PCR test in Malaga, results in 12 to 24 hours. Prices from 65€. Buy here||At Home RT-PCR test, same day results. Price 149€. Buy here.|
For more information, you can contact us by phone on +34 911 284 591 or by filling in this form
Egypt and its efforts against the pandemic
Egypt and its Ministry and Popuation have been very vocal and proud of the journey they have embarked on to reduce the incidence of COVID cases, and the pandemic spreading. We have summarized some of them.
- They made vaccines mandatory for their work forces: you are guaranteed to by amongst fully vaccinated staff members in hotels, cafes, restaurants and bazaars.
- All their establishments are Hygiene Certificated: they made it mandatory for all hospitality and tourism places to go through a strict hygiene check. All clear and safe!
- Masks in indoor places: Facial masks are required to be worn on indoor spaces to limit the spread of droplets of the virus.